This policy is valid from 16 October 2020
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me (WebMom, a.k.a. M.A. Bell). For questions about this blog, please contact WebMom (email@example.com).
This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising or paid topic insertions.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity.
I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my own experience and expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
I would like to disclose the following existing relationships:
- I have affiliate relationships with SiteGround.com (web hosting) and ElegantThemes.com (WordPress themes and plugins).
- I sometimes write about other sites that I manage, either for myself or for my clients. The list includes but is not limited to:
- Digital Insite (web design),
- Kidz Mpowered (holistic empowerment coaching for children, teens and adults ),
- West-Island-Homes (real estate broker Dominique Guillon)
- WaynePratt (certified life coach).